Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Change your Thoughts to Change your World

My encouragement to you this week is if you ever want to change where you're going, start by changing the way you think. Don't become a prisoner of fear, doubt, and discouragement. Have faith. Believe the best is coming to you. Believe God will send provisions to your vision!

It's time to reprogram yourself. Many of us need to be reprogrammed. Myself, I can say that. God has been extremely good to me. He has opened doors for me that I can't believe have been opened. He has made provisions for me I can't even explain sometimes. God is so good to me. But I haven't been so good to myself. I was talking to someone recently that I can feel like my own detriment to my peace and my happiness. Decisions I have made exercise barely a remnant of wisdom and good judgment at times. That really gets to me. It has been a sore spot for me for a long time. But that can't remain an excuse. If I want to change, I have to change the way I think. I need to be reprogrammed.

I became a prisoner of fear, doubt and discouragement, in some ways I still am.I have done some things that I am not proud of. Made decisions I can say cut me deep and cut others deeper. There are times we will need serious changes in the way we think to shape our world the way we want it to be shaped. Don't be a prisoner to your fears because you want to hold on to something. Don't be afraid of doubt because you may not get what you want in return. Do not be afraid of discouragement because that is a big part of life. All three of these things hurt us so much but we can't be bound by them. You have to change the way you think now before you continue to sabotage your life.

God will be there. If you need to be reprogrammed, get in the Word and really trust in the Word. I always tell my Sunday school kids the.right things are ALWAYS the hardest things to do but God will be there the whole way. Therefore, you have the right to expect the best for your life. If you are willing to do His will and live a life He loves, expect the best. God only gives the best so feel free to expect the best.God will make the necessary provisions to help you achieve your vision. If you have visions of good health, peace, etc..give it over to God. Give it all to Him and let Him make the impact you are looking for in your life. But that starts with you changing your mindset. Changing how you approach things in your life...Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment