Monday, October 25, 2010

All of my help...Comes from the Lord

Good morning folks. My encouragement to you is NEVER forget God is your refuge and your strength. He will be there in your time of trouble. God is faithful to you. He will honor your faith. Whatever it is that troubles you, stand firm and do the best you can. Then let God do the rest.

Saints, the message is clear. I hope that you are receiving to it. It is very difficult for a lot of us to be patient in the most trying of times. It is very hard for us to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is very hard for us to see God in our times with trouble. It is very hard for us to stand with God in our times of trouble. My friends, I reassure you that God is standing with you. We tend to ask the question, " Can it get any worse?" Oh yes it can. Be blessed that it hasn't. God is a true and faithful God to you. I will continue this message forever. God has never given up on you. We must remember that God is our "refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." (Psalm 9:9) It is always much better to take refuge the Lord's precepts. I understand that some of you may have been waiting a while for you delivery. God will honor your faith. In some ways, he is doing it right now that you are failing to see. We all want the huge breakthrough at an instant but fail to see that God has kept you thus far. In little ways, God has honored your faith but yet you fail to see what he has provided you with along your journey to redemption. Shame on us who do this. I have done it. I am not innocent of this. I am just as guilty. But I try everyday to thank God for his preservation of me thus far. Think about it, when you are praying everyday, there is a reason. You want to be free but without you noticing sometimes, you see that God has kept you so far. Now you want the full delivery. God will honor you. Honor the Lord for who he is. He is your refuge. He is your strength. You have endured so far because of his love and you will persevere further because of his love. Stand firm. Just do your part and let God handle the problem that was never in your hands from the beginning....Be Blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment