Monday, October 4, 2010

Stand Firm and Persevere..God is Near

My encouragement to you this week is to be patient in everything. Don't lose hope. Don't be prone to anger. God is near and he will grant you favor. Stand firm and persevere.

Saints, we all are waiting on something right now. We all are waiting on opportunities ahead, relationships to be repaired, our health to turn around, etc. In that time, let's just be patient and persevere. I am waiting on a few opportunities myself. I have been looking for a new job since July and we are in October. there are times I was really getting frustrated and feeling hopeless. Everything around me said, I will not have a job until next year July. I'm hearing other people's stories of how they have been waiting for a year for new opportunities, horrible economy, mt leads were falling through, etc. Finally I decided, just be patient. god has some god things in store for me. I am doing everything I can except submitting to God's wisdom and plan. The moment I stopped worrying, being angry and giving up, jobs began to call and I have a solid leads. I became more at peace too. I know that we all are waiting on something. Be patient because God is near. God is very near to you. James 5:11 says "Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the (patience) perseverance of JOB and seen the end intended by the Lord—that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful." the Lord is very near your situation. He will be with you at all times. Be patient and continue to fight the good fight. Do all the right things you need to do. Fix your heart to the Lord's will and you will know blessings. Pray to your father. You will know true success. You will know true happiness...Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment