Monday, April 23, 2012

There is Something Special About You..!!

My encouragement to you this week is to remember you are no ordinary person. You have been chosen by God to be special! God has plans for you. Trials will come. You will endure then flourish! God will complete the work He began in you. He will never fail a special person like you!

What does it mean to be ordinary? Ordinary means: plain or undistinguished; of no special quality or interest; commonplace; unexceptional. Is that what we are to think when we see you? Plain? Unexceptional? Is that how you think of yourself? Do you feel that there is nothing that makes you special? I pray that this isn't the case. But if you do feel this way, cease and desist. Stop that way of thinking immediately. You are very special. No matter what, you are special. You always will be special. 


Some people may think" yeah, yeah God loves me, but he loves everyone. To him I’m just one of millions of Christians. God has his favorites and I’m not one of them." We may think we are being humble thinking this way. But what we're really doing was accusing God of imperfect love. That isn't of God. God's love is perfect in every way possible. You have been chosen by God and God has very special plans for you. He wants to see you thrive into a special person. He wants the glory out of your life so God won't fail you. 

We have to hang on to God. Trust God has a very special plan for you. Some of us are enduring the worst times of our lives right now. There are days, more recently even with God blessing me, I want to quit. I get very frustrated with my life. I look up to Heaven and ask God "Can I come home?" I know I'm being very candid with you now but I want you to know that we are all facing trials, even the author of the encouragement lol. But I know God will never leave me! He noticed me even when I felt invisible. When unspeakable pain gripped me, God gripped harder. When I had no fight left, He fought for me.  When I felt un-lovable, He showered His love upon me. This is the God that I serve! Trials will come. Endure with God and know that you are made of something special! You have been through trial before! God pulled you through then and He will now! Because you are made of something greater than what is causing you pain! 

God will complete what He began in you. He says it in Philippians 1:6, For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."  Paul writes this. I love how He starts, I AM CONFIDENT. How confident are you in God? Do you trust with your head or heart? Use your heart. Think about what God has done before and trust God to keep you ALL the days of your life. God will never fail a special person like you! There is something special about you and God wants to grow it and use it for His glory! God wants all of you to show that those who trust in Him, He will keep them! My encouragement to you, remember you are special! So special!..Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment