Thursday, May 10, 2012

Go Through It! God Is With You!

My encouragement to you this week is to stop trying to go around something that God has called you to go through! I know it's hard. You have to go through it. You're going to make it! Believe in God's saving hand. Remember, you're not ordinary! God chose you! Don't quit on yourself and don't quit on God.


Many of us, we are trying to find ways to get out of our circumstances and go around them at all costs. We try to foolishly ignore them like they will go away or try to minimize them. Or we go around trying so hard to pretend like it's all together and nothing is the matter. at all costs, hiding our problems from even those who love us most. Saint, you have ti go through this situation whatever it is that is hurting you so much. And I know you ate it. I know it is bringing more pain to your life than at times you can handle. I know it hurts. I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! I won't soapbox about me but trust me, I know what it means to hurt and suffer on the inside with no one knowing. I am ready to run from my troubles too but I know that is not what God wants me to do. I know this may get extreme but did Jesus run from the cross? I know you may think, " I am not Jesus." Fair. And I am not asking you to be either. But remember He knew going through pain would have a great result afterwards. The same is going to happen with you if you are willing to submit and let God work.


I promise you that you are going to make it. I promise you that you will not fail at this. God does not benefit at all from letting you fail when you are calling on His name and His help. You just keep going through. I promise you that you will be successful. I promise you that You are going to make it through this trial just like you hav made it through your other one trials. This may even be the biggest trial of your life thus far so the magnitude of it may seem so overwhelming. It may feel like this one is going to be the one that's finally going to make you lose it. Hold it together and keep going. You keep pushing yourself until you make it. Believe in the saving hand of God. What can our God not save us from?? He will empower you. He will renew your strength. He will make you successful. Read Is. 40:29 and read the promise of God. Believe that God will save you! He tells you cast these burden on Him in 1 Peter 5:7. He is going to sustain you! 


You are no ordinary person! You have been chosen by God! He will not let you fail at this! You have to remember who you serve and that He that lives in YOU is greater than that of the world. That is a fact. Don't quit on yourself in your hard times. God can release you rom these hard times. Let God break those chains in your mind and you press forward! God is more powerful than any problem that we are going through and you are strong enough to make it. Please don't quit right now guys. I know it's getting harder and harder to deal with the problem. But please don't quit. You will make it! God is on control so trust me: IT WILL WORK FOR YOUR GOOD!!...Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment