Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God is Real..Seek God and God Will Find You...

Good morning Saints. My encouragement to you this week is to keep your eyes & heart focused on the qualities of God. In the midst of trouble, God will become more real in your life. God will be your Father, Provider, Healer, & Comfort.

Deuteronomy 4:29 says "But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul." I think sometimes when we are calling to God we are more in hope that he happens to catch our requests of him in his ear. Is there any real sincerity in our search for the Lord? Are we seeking God with our hearts because this is our desire or are we just hopelessly hoping he finds us? In the midst of our troubles, I think we have a tendency to call on him out of our desperation rather than call on him because our hearts are looking for him. God always seems to be the last resort. Make God the first choice and last choice. Seek him with your soul. When you call out to God, call on him with all your heart. God will draw closer to you to strengthen your resolve in his holy name. God has a lot of great qualities. God is our healer, our comfort, our provider, our everything. God is amazing. He is sovereign. God is compassionate. God is omniscient. God is omnipresent. God is all knowing. God is strong. God is love. God is aware. This list can go on and on of how great God is. Seek God with all of your heart and soul and you will see just how real God is. God says in Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me. This is something I need to work on myself. I know God is amazing. I want you to know God is amazing. If you already know God is amazing, keep your heart fixed on him. Keep seeking him. The day we become complacent, is the day we fail. Our salvation is a never-ending process. The closer we draw to God, the closer God will draw to us. We will truly know who God is and what God can do...Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment