Thursday, June 9, 2011

....Stick With God...

Rest your assurance on God’s love in your heart—not on the fear in your mind. It is a must in life. We get so caught up in our fears and in our anger that we totally lose sight of God and what he has been to us. We feel so alone when God has always promised us three things. He has promised to give us all that we need. God has promised to give us the victory over our battles. God has promised us his presence in our lives at all times. The fear for our futures can be such an overwhelming thought especially when we know that our situation can go into the future. I know it's much easier to live in doubt than it is in faith but just keep trying to live in the promises of God. Live in those promises.God may take his time with you at times but that doesn't mean he his not furnishing a way for you. That doesn't mean he is not furnishing you in the situation. Because if we come out the situation without truly understanding who is our Help, what good does it do the Lord? The Lord needs to be acknowledged and we need to acknowledge the Lord. Live in hope for your life. Live in faith. take courage. Push your faith ahead of your fears and live that way. Stop living in fear for your life when you are promised God's presence. I KNOW NONE OF THIS EASY. I am human too and I can't lie and say I do react in fear from time to time but I know that I feel much better living in the hope that God will change my life in the way it needs to be changed. I'm very sure you would too. When you see a goal, know that it's attainable, have the resources to get there, we attack it!! God id the ultimate resource!! Attack your goal. Our goal is always attainable when we invite God in it. I don't care how daunting it is. God will make a way!!...Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment