Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do For God As You Ask From God...

My encouragement to you this week is to keep in mind as we make requests of God, make sure we are seeking and living God's way. His ways are Good. God is Good.

Lord you are mighty. Lord you are good. Lord you are the one who is full of awesome grace. You are the one who is full of abundant mercy. You are full of all of the things that I need to live a life of happiness and in peace. Will I be afflicted? Yes. Will I cry? Yes. But I will do all of those things with you. I will do all of these things with you. You will turn my affliction into goodness. You will turn my tears into laughs. I will call your name because I know you can do so much to enhance my life. But...as much as I call for you, am I living for you? Am I living in your ways. As merciful as you are to all of us in this world, we must know it is a necessity for us to live for you. Living for God is not a part time thing. Living fr God takes commitment and consistency. It takes both of these things. Living for God doesn't mean walking away from him when things are looking tough. Living for God is a full time job!! As you live for God, which is no easy or small feat, make requests of him to help yo along the way. God wants you to be happy just like he lives in happiness. God wants peace in your life so you can focus on what he has done for you AND praise his name for what he has done to keep your peace...Be Blessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment