Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Mind, One Heart

My encouragement to you this week is to open your hearts to the love God has to give. Open your mind to the wisdom you need from the Lord. And lastly, to share those blessings with others so that we may all live in the unity of Christ.

Speak to my heart Lord. Speak to my heart so that I may find courage. Speak to my heart to save me from despair. Speak to my heart that I may be filled with joy. Lord we need you. Every minute, every hour. We need to open our hearts to the good things God offers to keep us going forward daily. We need to keep our minds fresh to get the wisdom of God to know which way to go when facing crisis or just to build a better life for ourselves. We all want to make sound decisions. Do what's right. I understand. We need the voice of God to do that. We need to open our minds. When we receive these gifts from God, share them with others. Tell them about the wonders of the Lord and what the Lord can do for anyone who puts their trust in him. Then we can all live in so much unity praising the name of the Lord and extending his ministry to the ends of the earth. Let the Glory of the Lord rise among us. Let's run our race together. It is such a blessing to see an assembly glorifying the name of the Lord. Keep praying God work in your hearts and minds to build you up into a beautiful creature. Pray that you can be a true blessing to another. May the name of the Lord reign forever....Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment